From 1916, he worked as a cinematographer for feature films, and stopped filming during the silent film crisis. From 1928, he is a photojournalist for Est, working for the pictorial supplement of the Pesti Napló, where he works together with Rudolf Balogh. In 1939, he became a photographer for Híd, then Film-Színház-Irodalom, and after 1945 he became a photojournalist for Képes Világ, Kis Újság, Képes Figyelő, and Hungarian Foreign Trade. In 1951-52, until his retirement, he worked at the Urban Planning Office in Budapest. His works can be found, among others, in the MOMA San Francisco.